17.5.11

Le Festival De Cannes 2011


I'm really questioning Jude Law's logic when he picked that suit...

Jessica Chastain wore a stunning sherbert number by Zac Posen.  Really liking it.  Sean Penn actually scrubbed up really well & trust that that is hard for me to say, considering I loathe him to within an inch of myself.  Brad Pitt is still looking fugz in the face, no tux is gonna change that.

Gwen Stefani is another individual I don't often care for, however, I am muchos in love with her embroidered jumpsuit from Stella McCartney's Autumn/Winter 2011 collection!  I think it looks amazing on her, especially with her hair like that.  Gavin was definitely working his suit too.

Angelina Jolie wore a chocolate brown silk Atelier Versace gown.  I love the shape, but I'm not enamoured of the colour.  I think an injection of colour could have done her some good.

Zoe Saldana wore a striking gown by Armani Privé.  Actually really like this number...Not so much the shoes though.  Gawd, I'm turning into a shoe Nazi!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning outfits.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking it was a good day in Cannes. x

    ReplyDelete