15.5.11

Le Festival De Cannes 2011


Firstly I'd just like to talk about Axelle Laffont's jumpsuit.  Quite simply, what da funk!?  I don't even hate it, oddly.  But the boobs!  What's up with that!?  If she'd have just buttoned it that lil bit more, I could totally love this outfit, as it stands...I'm feeling it's Page 3 material.  Nuff said.

Clémence Poésy wore a powder blue number, which appears to have received mass criticism, with most people saying it looked as though she was playing dress up in her mother's clothes.  I for one didn't mind the frock & rather liked the shoes too.  Alright, I'll admit it, Clémence would probably struggle to do wrong in my eyes.

Uma Therman wore a couture piece from Chanel's Autumn/Winter 2008 collection.  I'm not gonna lie, not greatly feeling it.  I take it Uma's theme for the festival is strictly white, white white...?

No comments:

Post a Comment