5.5.11

Hit up Nandos last night with Ms Warner & I am now just a visit away from my FREE whole chicken!!!  Woooop Woooop!  That's just how I roll kids.


Not sure if it's the unlimited Coke refills (yep, I'm back on the black stuff), but I think half a chicken is just that quarter too much pour moi!  Not only am I gonna have to share my FREE whole chicken, but possibly with more than one person (unless they have a bitchin' appetite)!

Where's my man crush when I need him!?

Completely forgot to mention about my Krispy Kreme doughnut!  Gotta be a must when attending the flicks, surely?  For once I ventured into unknown territory & got myself the Lemon Meringue Pie, bypassing my usual Original Glazed (I'm classic at heart).


Actually reeeally liked it!

2 comments:

  1. hahah a whole chicken! whatttt are you going to do with that?! lots of meals i suppose :) and now im craving a donut. happy friday lady. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have eyes bigger than my belly! I need to find peeps to share my poultry love with! Maybe I could have a Nandos leaving meal before France! Haha. P.S. The doughnuts are AMAZE! :D x

    ReplyDelete