19.5.11

Smoker's delight

O.M.G.  As I have previously stated, I fully intend to embark on a cigarettes & coffee diet when I hit Paris, as y'know, I hear it's très chic!  Well, I have stumbled upon what is quite possibly the most exciting & chic news of all...Yves Saint Laurent are producing their own brand of cigarettes!!!



Lung cancer never looked so good!  Seriously though, I HAVE to get hold of these bad boys!  Unfortunately they only appear to be on sale in Asia & Russia (lucky bastards), but I have an inkling I can get them online.  I honestly don't think I've wanted something more...Quite sad really.

Look guys, fashion was never a healthy option.

5 comments:

  1. Strong feelings 'Anonymous'. People have their bodies cut open & bits of plastic crap shoved in because they think it looks hot. That's pathetic. So yes maybe this is too, but I'll live with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changing your body to make you feel more comfortable or to have more confidence is progressive not pathetic. Taking up an activity that is highly addictive and very harmful not to mention distasteful is more moronic than pathetic. Is the chip on your shoulder that big that you think you have to take up smoking to impress people? who exactly is going, that girl other there looks well chic, why because she has horrible breath and bad teeth. Seriously, some of your blog isn’t bad but this is just a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeeez, you have a serious hate campaign against smoking! Don't get me wrong, I know what you're saying about the bad breath, stained teeth/nails ect. I have smoked previously, I haven't just out-of-the-blue thought 'I know, I'll smoke to look cool'. When I said I was taking it up because it is très chic, I hope you do take it with the humour that was intended (perhaps you didn't). As I have said previously, written words can easily be misconstrued. Perhaps my humour & sarcasm does not always come across. But you are of course, as always, entitled to your own opinion, views & beliefs, as am I. If you don't agree with them, then that is okay with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I may have been hasty and igored the 'joke' be if there's any seriousness in your claims to smoke and drink coffee to be 'chic' then that's embarrasing! I'm sure being yourself and indulging in things you actually enjoy will be chic enough to anyone worth impressing!

    ReplyDelete