12.5.11

Le Festival De Cannes 2011

Cannes Film Festival officially started today.  Wooop!  Here are the first few pics...


Firstly I would like to say how excited I am to go to Cannes.  It is not that long away now.  Wooop!

Now, I would like to point out how ama-ziiing Rachel McAdams looks in her white Maxime Simoens dress!  Thinking she looks really hawt right now!

Woody Allen is the kind of guy I really want to go get coffee with.  He seems like a doll, I'd defo wanna hear his tales over a café au lait!  Also really looking forward to seeing Midnight in Paris!

Really like Lea Seydoux's shoes.  Maybe not so much the dress, although it is cute on her.

I used to really have a thing for Adrien Brody, but dude, what is going on with the hat!?  No no no!

Owen Wilson just radiates natural hotness, let's face it!

Jude Law's looking a bit fuller up top (in the hair department that is) & his usual dashing self.  Guy might be a love rat douchebag, but I would still totally go there.

Uma Therman chose a classic white number from Dolce & Gabbana.  I think she's working it, but I just don't rate her in the looks department.  She's just not got the face I'm after.  Plus My Super Ex-Girlfriend really killed her off for me.  What the fuck was that shit!?

Salma Hayek chose to keep it in the family by picking a burnt sienna leather dress from Gucci's Autumn/Winter 2011 Collection.  Not greatly feeling it to be honest.

Finally Lady Gaga...There kinda just aren't words.  The only thing I will say, is that her horrideous unicorn tattoo is very reminiscent of one Peaches Geldof has & baby cakes, you really don't wanna be taking style tips of the Geldof girls!  I hear on the grapevine Pixie's trying to bring back the Buffalo boots. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment