18.5.11

Le Festival De Cannes 2011

I'm just gonna ignore the craziness that is Mel Gibson, 'cause dude is craZy!  Jodie Foster on the other hand is just a lesbiano, so y'know, we can discuss.  Her one-shouldered number is by Giorgio Armani & is well fitting, but just seems to be lacking something entirely!

Bar Rafaeli also chose midnight blue, but this time a figure-hugging number by Roberto Cavalli.  All I can say is, it's an improvement on that sequined trash she was sporting the other day.  P.S. Bar, I hear your ex is spending some 'quality time' with Blake Lively.  Girlfriend, you've got no chance against the Lively, so you can kiss goodbye to that hot piece of ass!

Milla Jovovich picked a '20's inspired Prada number.  I think it's the belt I don't like.  I don't know, it just cheapens it somehow.  Meh.

Eva Herzigova looks AMA-ZIIING after popping out her second child!  Dayumn girl!  Those matchsticks are hot to trot!

Dutch supermodel Doutzen Kroes also looks ama-ziiing in her black maxi dress.  Loving her hair too.  [sigh]

No comments:

Post a Comment