23.6.11

Weird Couple Alert!

They've been dating for a while now, yet I still really cannot get my head around the pairing:
Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner!


Seriously!!!  What the Jeffries!!!

What would a hot to trot like Jenner be doing with a lame ass mother fucker like Avril Lavigne!!!  Someone please answer me that!

It literally kills me that they have each other's names tattooed on their bodies.  Like, I actually nearly cry thinking about it.  (jokes)

Urgh!  Why do HAWT men pick fugtastic woman to date!?

PLUS she is TWENTY SIX years old & she STILL dresses like a TEENAGER in her shitty skater boi style.

GROW UP AVRIL & GET YOURSELF A DECENT FUCKING WARDROBE!

I mean, didn't you used to MODEL at some point?  Swear down I read that somewhere!

All I have left to say on the matter is: This relationship offends me.  It offends me on EVERY level!

Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment