8.12.10

The truth shall out!

At times you are forced to question, not only your decisions in life, but also your beliefs.  In a world where you feel like an outsider & everyone else seems to succeed but you, it's hard to stand tall & believe in yourself.

Today has been one of those days.  I have been pushed to my absolute limit & back again.  Despair has a tendency to show its face & ending it all, from time to time, actually seems like a good option.

But I will not be defeated by a hideous beast of a man, I shall not be beaten down by people who would stoop so low as to bad mouth me behind my back.  No, if anything, I will pick myself up & persevere & make good on the promises I made to myself, to do something spectacular with my life.

These things are sent to try us, to push us, to see if we want the things we want enough to pick ourselves up & try & then try, oh & try again, until we succeed & prove them all wrong.

I am a firm believer in karma & those that choose to do things out of spite & selfishness will only have themselves to blame when a cascade of poor fortune falls upon them!

So my friends, please believe that the fortune you seek in life will only come from the actions you take yourself & not of others or luck.  That family is most definitely what you make it & if someone shows them self to be anything less than honorable, you don't have to associate with them, even if you share the same DNA.

I am simply pleased that those who wear masks have revealed themselves, so that I may know the truth.

Peace out hombres.

1 comment:

  1. may the invisible become visible. may those who wear the pretty smiling masks be seen without their make-up in their truly ugly form.

    ReplyDelete