In a bid to save myself from a life of nothingness, I have decided to make a bucket list. That way I can actually see written down all the things I want to achieve before I pop my proverbial (Jeffrey Campbell) clogs!
- Go skydiving! Preferably with my best friend Ben, as he is fully trained up & has offered many times to take me.
- Bungee Jump. I think I may leave this one & the one above 'til last...Y'know, just in case. I mean, if I'm gonna die, I'd rather it be whilst doing something cool. But if I'm gonna die, I'd at least want to have crossed a few things off the list first!
- Learn how to play the drums! I personally think this would be so cool! (I'm a sad act & I admit it.)
- Learn how to play the piano. I feel this is an essential actually. I have tried & failed a few times.
- Take a photography class. I have an SLR I barely know how to use & yet I am still constantly eying up £1500 replacements. Might wanna get the basics down pat first!
- Go traveling on my own. Not necessarily for a long period of time, but I would like to do something on my own. I think it would be quite liberating...as well as scare the shit out of me!
- Live abroad. Obvs Paris is first choice. But generally any other country would be both exciting & an ama-ziiing experience!
- Finish learning French. I would of course love to be fluent, but even I'm a realist!
So far this is all I've got. I'm sure I will keep adding to the list though. But at least if it's small, it's relatively manageable/achievable! Plus, whenever I actually get round to doing something on the list...I can then strike it off! Then probably add something else...Hmmm, this could be never ending...
C'mon, what's on your bucket list!?