6.4.11

Sun worshipping

Today has been exceptionally hot & sunny, surprisingly so!  Actually busted out the leather shorts & sunnies, threw a blanket on our 'lawn' (actually just soil right now) & sunbathed whilst soaking in my Elle magazine.

Days like these bring up my bubbles of excitement for La Grande Aventure!  I'm working on my tannage on a daily basis already in preparation!  My aim is to look Puerto Rican by the time I return home.  Eva Mendes eat your heart out (alright, she's of Cuban decent, but you get me).

Ah, there's simply nothing better than a bit of sun to make you happy!  Although, throw in some music & you got me bouncing off the walls!

The current lineup for Eurokéennes is looking a bit minimalist, but I'm sure it's going to get more jazzy jeff as we get nearer the time.  They had Jay-Z perform late into the night last year, so you know they're gonna pull it out of the bag, they just gotta!

So far we're looking at:

Arcade Fire
Beth Ditto
Arctic Monkeys
Queens of the Stone Age
Boys Noize

It's not a bad lineup, but I'm gonna need a LOT more from them to impress me over my usual Pukkelpop love affair.

Not that I wish to think the trip away but, I have been contemplating what I shall be doing upon my return...Predominantly what I shall be spending my wages on when I don't have to pug it all away anymore.  So far these two items are TOP of my agenda!

Michael Kors Horn Acrylic & Gold Plated Watch £219



YSL Arty Gold-Plated Gold Ring £120

Five weeks baking in the sun, taking in the spectacular views & chillaxing to a great array of musical talent.  I couldn't be more excited.  However, I do think I'm starting to equally look forward to the retail therapy upon my return!

Is that ridiculous!?  Sans doute...

No comments:

Post a Comment