21.2.11

Q&A

My fellow blogger Jillian, over at the wonderful cornflake dreams, has requested that I complete the following Q&A.  So, y'know, I have!

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
BBQ in my (soon to be) beautiful garden, with Pimms, friends & the Pig.  Oh & a bit of sunshine is always a requirement for happiness. 

What is your greatest fear?
Never accomplishing anything!

Which figures do you most identify with?
Individuals who go against the grain, regardless of the general consensus that they're mad or foolish.  Believing in yourself is the important thing.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My extreme laziness!

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
People's inability to be themselves.  Those that consistently try to be something they'e not just to fit in or gain acceptance or approval only serve to drive me up the wall!

What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty, honesty & respect.

What words or phrases do you most overuse?
I'll risk it for a biscuit.  True Story.  Not gonna lie. 

What is your favorite journey?
When I travelled to Hasselt in Belgium for Pukkelpop (music festival).  It involved an early start, a car journey, few hours on the Eurostar, a further four hour train journey & a short walk, with my weekend bag, sleeping bag & tent.  Worth every hassle incurred.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
They say patience is a virtue.  But perhaps sometimes it's good to be impatient.  Why wait!

What is your favorite occupation?
Writers.  Mainly because I want to be one!

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My ever growing thighs!

What is your greatest regret?
Sometimes I feel I have too many to mention.  However, should I actually have the ability to change things, I don't suppose I would, as it might greatly change the present in ways in which I may then regret!

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Mr Pig.  I couldn't love someone more!

Where and when were you happiest?
Fishing down at the river with my friends, in my jelly shoes when I was 10.  Simplicity at its best!

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My inane laziness.  If I weren't so lazy I'd have accomplished SO much more in my life!  [sigh] 

What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
Leaving home.  I was starting to consider the possibility it might never happen, but I finally did it.  Even though I did move back home seven months later.  We'll just gloss over that part shall we.

What is your most treasured possession?
My MacBook Pro & my iPhone.  Both hold my entire life & I would be lost without either.  I'd also say my photographs, as I lost all my childhood photos a few years ago, which was devastating. 

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
When life seems impossible & you feel unable to go on. 

Where would you like to live?
In a bijou apartment in the heart of Paris.  [sigh]  Well, I can dream...

What is your most marked characteristic?
Inability to stop talking & become exceptionally high-pitched when excited.

What is your greatest extravagance?
I'd have to say food.  I have an inability to stop spending money on copious amounts of food! 

What are the qualities you most like in a man?
An original sense of style, dark humour, the ability to put up with me & my lunacy & a kind heart.  Also gotta love Mr Pig, but that's just standard. 

Who are your favorite writers?
Eva Rice & Jill Mansell. 

How would you like to die?
In the least painful way possible! 

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
I'm unconvinced I have one! 

Who are your heroes in real life?
My dad, even though he's not with us anymore, he fought with cancer for ten years, just to be in our lives, providing us with love & protection.  I always thought he was a real-life superhero. 

What is your motto?
Everything happens for a reason, even the shitty things, so have faith. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll risk it for a biscuit. haha i LOVE this! thanks for playing along :) it was fun to learn more about you! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I actually found it quite hard! :O But it was fun too. Thank you for suggesting it & posting a link on your blog. :) x

    ReplyDelete