20.1.14

Breath



My time in England is, slowly but surely, drawing to an end & soon, I shall be flying back out to Italy, to continue my travels.

Life for me, at this moment in time, is quite simply, just flowing down a river & seeing where the current takes me.  To some, this may sound dreamy, to me, it is a mix of emotions, both good & bad.

Following your dreams & your passions, is always a good idea & should always be encouraged.  But be warned dear dreamer, achieving the end goal comes at a price & the road is bumpy.

I am thankful that I have a loving & supporting group of people around me, who prop me up when I start to feel weak & contemplate giving up.  I honestly don't think I could do this on my own.

I am at least encouraged that, despite having no income, no home & a few boxes of possessions to my name, I have felt happier & more at peace than I possibly ever have.  Which, in essence, I think really goes to show, that I am doing the right thing, even if at times I have a wobble & begin to question it all.  Usually ending in a heap of tears somewhere.

The day that all the pieces come together, that I am sat, meditating, on the floor of my own home, will be the most precious day & I shall truly appreciate it.  To look back on all the hardship of the past year or two & see that it was all worth it.  I live entirely for that day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alix, love reading your blog! Have fun travelling :)

    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy, I appreciate that. <3
      I didn't realise you had a blog too, I've started following it! Looks good so far.
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Thought I'd give it a try xx

      Delete