15.4.13

If only you & I remain.

Last week one of my favourite people, Sir Fleming, came down for a visit.  This was our first reunion since becoming ex-roomies.  Two months have flown right by & my time in London seems like a year ago now!

The weather wasn't too shabby, sunny with a chill in the air, but a definite improvement on the past few months & thankfully no rain!


It was lunchtime by the time Sir Fleming arrived, so we headed straight to The Greedy Cow Deli for lunch.  I will admit to spending far to much time in this establishment!  The food is just so good though!



I think I may have a serious addiction to pulled pork!  I keep trying to lose weight so I can get a thigh tattoo...but then I hang out with my friends & fall into eateries.  My bad.

[sigh]

We took a stroll around town whilst our food went down, although, we may have inadvertently picked up some sweets from Mr Simms' Olde Sweet Shoppe along the way.  Can't rely deny the pick 'n' mix counter.



Then we got a bit snap happy in The Turner Gallery & SF got himself a souvenir from the gift shop.  I find although they change their exhibitions quite frequently, none of them are much to write home about to be honest.

 
I couldn't really let SF go home without a cake & shake from the Cupcake Cafe.


SF & I strolled along the sandy beach back to the train station & said our goodbyes.  I'm hoping it won't be another two months 'til I see my ex-roomie again!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment