1.1.12

Bonne Année


Bonne Année mes amis!!!

I spent New Year's Eve snuggled up on the couch with Mr Piggles, wolfing down another slice of the Girdlebuster (will it ever end!?) & watching Breakfast At Tiffany's.

Midway through the film I randomly decided to make another batch of mince pies.  This time I decided to make sweet pastry & although they're still not Nigella's standards, they do taste much better.

In fact, I was making said mince pies when mère informed me it was officially 2012!!!

So now that we are in a new year, it's time to make those New Year's Resolutions:

Numéro un: After spending rather excessively on myself over the holidays, I think it's time to contemplate being a little more selfless & a lot less selfish!  I'll never be Mother Teresa, but every good deed & all that.

Numéro deux:  Although I made this resolution last year & clearly didn't keep it too long, I shall endeavor to make it once more; I want to attempt to try to look after myself.  Eat healthily, get my hair & nails did, that kinda thing.  Keep myself looking so fresh & so clean clean.

To be honest, I think that's about it for 2012.  Why demand too much of myself.  I'm a lazy bugger after all.

 Happy 2012 guys!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment